Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Last Two Weeks....

Wow...where did the last two weeks go?  Not only did I manage to survive the last days of school, my son graduating high school (yikes!), and two weeks of relatives visiting (double yikes!) but tornadoes as well!!  (Friday night was my first time to ever be in a storm shelter....Welcome to Oklahoma!)  Now that I can breathe for a second, I just want to say that this year has been an amazing year of learning, awesome accomplishments and team teaching.  Looking back on this year just leaves me a little speechless....not because I don't have anything to say but rather, I have too much to say and I don't know where to begin!  So please stay tuned for next year - I promise it's going to be an exciting ride!

Congratulations Daniel Ray!!


P.S. Hey look!!  I finally figured out how to add that cool button that allows people to follow me! ha! Please check it out and give it a click!

No comments:

Post a Comment