Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The End is Near!

I have to admit that even though the end of this year is going to a painful one (we have some amazing kiddos!), we are just plain exhausted!  My awesome co-teacher Lauren and I have came up with some pretty exciting activities for our end of the year countdown and the kiddos are loving it....but I think we forgot how much energy it all takes! ha!  Only 5 more days....we can do this....I think...:)  

Minute to Win It was probably the kiddos favorite activity so far (or it could just be mine....we are still laughing!).  Here are some pics...it was a blast!

One minute to suck as many M&M's from the blue plate to the white plate.  And then they got to eat the M&M's they moved!

                                              We called this game "Bucket Head".

And she's probably going to kill me....but here is Mrs. Lynes demonstrating how to get the cracker from your forehead to your mouth....without using your hands!  Of course she made it look easy!

Definitely a great day for all!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Ha I actually like that picture better than the one you instagrammed :)

    ReplyDelete